Welcome to St George's Community Centre
We are a local independent charity working to change lives and build better futures together in Lupset. Here is a quick guide to what we offer;
- Skills - from basic maths to bookkeeping, sports leadership to English to nail art to computers and more...
- Just for fun - foreign languages, gardening, cake decorating, aromatherapy - just a few examples of courses you can join
- Low cost - our courses are low cost or maybe even free to people on certain benefits – ask us to find out more
Children and young people:
- Somewhere to go - sports, music, drama, crafts and more for young people aged 6-18
- Come along to - singing, table tennis, cooking, cycling club, boccia-bowling, dig plant and sow in our allotment and more...
- Lifestyle changes - find out about healthier cooking, getting active and feeling better
- Coffee Shop - open 9.00-4.00 Monday to Friday
- Community Allotment – space to grow
- Meeting Rooms - a range of rooms to hire
- IT Suite - open access to local community please ring for availability
- Birth to 11 - friendly, affordable, high-quality, Ofsted registered nurseries.
Since 1997 we’ve been providing services to make life in Lupset better. We employ people to deliver these services, but the Community Project is run by a board of Trustees who are all volunteers. If you’d like to get involved we’d love to hear from you. From big ideas to practical help, volunteers are always welcome.
Come and talk to us or find us on Facebook, Twitter or email.
Find out more about the latest goings on at St George's